Paws for a Break Pets Welcome Charter
Owners of properties on EmbraceScotland who are part of the Paws for a Break Pets Welcome Scheme go the extra mile to ensure that pet owners and their pet companions feel comfortable on holiday, with all the facilities and services which you may possibly need.
Look out for the Paws for a Break Pets Welcome Scheme logo, which guarantees that a property owner will:
- Be clear about the number, size and type of pet accepted and any additional charges which will be applied for pets
- Advise on any restrictions or rules for pets and highlight any damage or breakage policy
At your holiday property, a Paws for a Break property will provide:
- A water bowl
- Disposal equipment such as poop scoop bags or bin.
- Suggestions for local dogs walks
- Contact details and directions to the nearest pet shop and vet
- Pointers to suitable exercise areas in the area
- A copy of the Scottish Access Code: www.outdooraccessscotland.com
- Details of local pubs and restaurants which accept pets
If you need an old towel for drying off a wet muddy dog or you’ve forgotten your food bowl or you have any other pet request just let your property owner/manager know – they will be happy to go that extra mile to make your holiday with your pet one to remember.