Highlands and Skye, 0.5 mile from Ullapool
|No. of Bedrooms||3|
|Sleeps up to||6|
|Lowest unit price, low season
|Highest unit price, high season
Waterfront Cottage is a modern, well equipped self-catering holiday cottage, in an elevated position above Loch Broom, Ullapool, in the north-west Highlands of Scotland.
• Sleeps 6 (1 double, 2 twin rooms).
• All bedrooms have en-suite facilities (one has bath/shower, other two have a shower)
• Bed linen and towels supplied at no extra cost
• wifi broadband
• Sunday to Sunday weekly lets - arrival after 4pm, departure by 10am
• Oil-fired central heating throughout, via a Stanley Range (similar to an Aga)
• Open fire in living room (initial supply of coal & kindlers included)
• Well maintained (redecorated regularly; new carpets in January 2012)
• Quiet, private location with parking on site
• Outstandingly beautiful mountain and sea views, which can be enjoyed from every room
• Mamas & Papas cot (with bedding), high chair and stairgates available upon request.
• Local owner (a photographer): personal welcome, advice and assistance. Landscape Photography Holidays (based at Waterfront Cottage) and Single Day Landscape Photography experiences are available - www.highlandpix.co.uk.
The Cottage is a perfect base for touring, hillwalking, cycling, bird watching, landscape photography and painting, golf, angling, and stress-free relaxation. It's also the perfect place to work, if your business is internet based, via our wifi broadband.
Ullapool is a thriving village, and the centre is just a short 15 minute walk (or short cab ride) away.
|No Smoking||Cot Available||Central Heating|
|Open All Year||Open Fire Or Stove||Satellite TV|
|Parking Or Garage||Bedroom Ensuite||Eating Out Within Two Miles|
|Laundry Facilities||Golf Course||Deep Freezer|
|Detached Property||Garden||Cyclists Welcome|
|Winter Short Breaks||DVD VHS||Walkers|
|Bath||Dish Washer||Enclosed Garden|
Property LocationWaterfront Cottage, Highlands and Skye
IV26 2TB, 0.5 mile from Ullapool
Map to indicate the general location of the holiday property
As the postcode is sometimes used to identify the position of the property, it may not always reflect its precise location, therefore please only use this map as a guide.
Contact and Booking Information
Book Direct with the Owner
Embrace Scotland links you directly with self-catering holiday home owners who are members of the Association of Scotland's Self-Caterers. You can book direct, saving time and money, and ensuring you get individual care and attention.
Please ensure that you have read and accept the Terms & Conditions specific to the Owner.
On the Point
27 West Shore Street
T: 01854 613454
Loading Please Wait...